The aim of the Council is to be, and be seen to be, the peak motorcycle rider advocacy group in NSW.
The objectives of the Council are:-
– To provide a link between motorcyclists and the government, other authorities and the general public
– To foster a good public image for motorcycling and motorcyclists
– To provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas between member clubs
– To promote improvement in all aspects of road safety concerning motorcycling
– To promote the increased use of motorcycles for transport and recreation
– To co-operate with other organisations which have similar aims and objectives