(South of the tram lines, but North of the Nasho turnoff – see map below0
Sunday 29 October
8 am to 11 am
(7am if you forget Daylight Saving)
Start your ride from here, coffee, breakfast and festive atmosphere
The day includes:
- Fashion show highlighting different styles and types of apparel (both male and female) What are useful features
- “First on the scene” talk from a motorcycle paramedic
- Riding display from Ride it Right
- plenty of bikes and gear from local stores on display.
- Breakfast for riders
- Win great prizes, riding gear, vouchers
- Riding tips and advice
- Guest MC – Jonesy from 2WS 101.7 FM breakfast show
This event is run by Sutherland Shire Council, Rockdale City Council, the St George Sutherland Shire Ulysses Club and the Motorcycle Council of NSW, with sponsorship from Swann Insurance and local motorcycle outlets.
- This event supported by Survive The Ride
Where is it?
Index to Protective clothing
- Protection from injury What parts of your body do you need to protect? Studies of injury patterns from motorcycle crashes around the world show a consistent pattern in the types of injuries suffered.
- Protection from the weather Motorcycle clothing may also help to prevent crashes by keeping you comfortable and alert under all sorts of riding conditions.
- Protection from SMIDSY crashes (‘Sorry Mate I Didn’t See You) What can you do to improve your chances of being noticed by other motorists?
- Helmets Choosing and caring for your helmet.
- Jackets and pants What to look for in buying motorcycle jackets or pants.
- BootsWhat to look for when buying motorcycle boots.
- Gloves What to look for when buying motorcycle gloves.
- Impact protectors Do impact protectors really work?