The Christian Sports Bike Association (Australia) is an outreach ministry and service organisation committed to Jesus. The purpose of CSBA is to provide a regime where Christian motorcyclists with common interests can come together as a group with the objectives of:
- Tending to the spiritual needs of motorcyclists
- Promoting fellowship and evangelism among motorcyclists
- Encouraging and support one another in our Christian walk and life’s struggles in general
- Providing a culture of safe motorcycling.
CSBA aims to achieve its purpose by:
Organising regular rides, track days, weekend trips
- Engaging in Christian activities, community charities and other events that promote safe motorcycling
- Holding at least one annual event at a national level where most members can meet
- Holding regular meetings for fellowship, bible study, and prayer
- Providing a Chaplain ministry.