The Classic & Enthusiasts Motor Cycle Club of NSW Incorporated is a Sydney-based club, founded in 1974, with branches in Central West NSW and Illawarra NSW. The branches facilitate the conduct of the activities of the club in defined geographic areas. Members join the club, which enables them to access the activities of the club in Sydney or at any of its branches.
The club caters for Veteran, Vintage, Classic post War and Historic Motor cycles, large or small, including all motor cycles 15 or more years old and those no longer made.
The club holds friendly and informative meetings and offers a full calendar of events. Activities include one day and weekend runs, static displays, parades and attendance at rallies throughout NSW and interstate. The club also conducts its own Classic Rallies and Show Day.
Membership benefits include:
- Association and friendship with a keen group of enthusiasts, whose purpose is to restore, preserve and ride classic motor cycles, keeping alive the literature, tales and nostalgia that they involve.
- An extensive library, including technical articles to assist in restoration. Club members are also an invaluable source of information.
- Access to the “Historic and Conditional Registration Scheme” (HCRS) and “Club Permit” schemes in NSW and VIC respectively, for qualifying historic vehicles.
- A monthly magazine, “Classic Clatter”, which is exchanged with some 20 clubs of similar interests throughout Australia. Professionally presented, it contains club news, reports, tall tales and true, “For sale” and “Wanted” advertisements, and the occasional photograph as well.
- Affiliation with Motorcycling NSW Ltd.
- A range of club regalia which includes T-Shirts, Sloppy Joes and Badges.