The Bombala Motorcycle Association was established in 1992 as a social motorcycle club for motorcycle enthusiasts. Bombala is home of the Annual Celebration of Motorcycles and the official sister city to Stugis U.S.A.
The 14th Annual Celebration of Motorcycles at Bombala starts on Friday 16th September with local entertainment with bikeshow entertainment and rides on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th of September, 2005.
Celebration events on Friday 16th will be at
- The Globe Hotel
- Imperial Hotel
- The Inaugural “Australian Road Rider” Magazine Motorcycle
- Film Festival at the RSL Club from 9pm
- Hot Food available at Showground Friday Evening.
Entertainment at the bikeshow on Saturday 17th includes
- Live Music Day and Night with Bands to be confirmed.
- Red Faces -Win Prizes-
- Trophies in all classes
- Children’s attractions
- Trade Stalls
- Jewellery and Leather Stalls
- Trials Riding Display
- With Free Camping & Firewood
Entry in the draw for the tickets to the 2005 Cinzano Grand Prix at Philip Island is included in the price of Admission to the Bike Show
Things to do on Sunday 18th include
- Joining the morning breakfast at the Bombala Showground and the
- Organised Mystery Ride for Lunch.
- Seeing the Sights of Bombala
Bombala is half way between Melbourne and Sydney on the Monaro Highway. About an hour from the Sea and the Snow.
Camping is available at the bikeshow site from the Friday morning. Food is available from Friday Evening at the Showground and Entry is just $10 including Firewood for campfires, Hot Showers, access to Hot Food and a Bar. Children aged 16 years and under are free of charge.