Motorcycle Council of NSW Ph: 1300 679 622 (1300 NSW MCC) |

Where can I get cheaper CTP?

While motorcyclists in NSW have good reason to complain about the high price of greenslips (CTP), State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) have pointed out that many riders are paying more… Continue reading Where can I get cheaper CTP?

I’m looking for a motorcycle club to join

The Motorcycle Council has over 60 affiliated clubs, so this is a good place to start.

I have a question that is not addressed here…

Feel free to contact the Motorcycle Council of New South Wales. Our phone number is 1300 NSW MCC (1300 679 622) and our email is

Motorway tolls

You don’t have to carry your e-tag provided your bike is listed as a motorcycle by your e-tag provider. This means you won’t be charged the numberplate recognition fees.